Friday, December 15, 2006
Friday, December 15, 2006
Back from shopppinggggggggg!!!! With Shalini. =) In all my life, I have never had someone whom I can so easily read her mind, and vice versa. Seriously. I mean, of course I have my besties in which whenever I'm with them I can never be glam since I let my guard down...then there's Rach whom I'm not afraid to let out everything and keep back nothing...then of course, there's my classmates which I get super noisy with (and eat like nobody's business...and talk about all sorts of things like...bra in public)...but Shalini and I...it's different. I know what she's thinking, what she likes, what catches her eyes...and she knows what I'm thinking, what i like and what would catch my eyes. It was just so so awesome to go out with her and seriously just...shop. Too bad Cui Shan wasn't with us though...and too bad I couldn't take pictures to upload here.
Decided I shall put on mascara today instead of eyeliner, it's nice to find out that I still can put mascara without screwing up, since I haven't touched it for so long. Put on a skirt and a plain black crew neck tee so i don't overkill anything, heels and a SMALL BAG FOR ONCE. Haha, yarh. We went to Vivo City and ate at this Shin Ku...something, that had a pretty good deal. For less than $20 (not including GST and service charge though...), you get your main meal, 2 appetizers, pickles (radish, the yellow ones), miso soup and fruits. I had raw tuna slices and sushi rice and Shalini had pork loin with...some sweet sauce, which was pretty good. We were given potato salad with overpowering onions, veggies that tastes like peanuts but has the consistency for just cooked vegetables and 2 small slice of rock melon. And ordered soft drinks for a freaking $3.00 each larh. But we were pretty happy, I mean when you're with your friend, though the food is expensive you're still quite happy right?
After that, we went accessories shopping since I was looking for beads and Shalini wanted gold necklace with a lot of lockets and bling blings. I have my beads, she didn't...we went walking around the whole place and in the end, both of us got sunglasses as well. WHICH IS SO DAMN COOL, hee hee. Then I bought some long-sleeved holey top and she had long-sleeved white shirt with gold splashes. And topping that off, we went to eat ice cream at Swensons and was seriously broke. I mean, I currently have only $2 and she had only $4, and we each brought about $85-95 cash with us when we started out. But I'm a happyyyyyy soul. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
So. Anyway. Last Tuesday, went to Plaza Sing with Gwen, Pika and Muna. Where we each ordered small waffle with single scoop of ice cream at Gelare, then went to order large waffle with two scoops of ice cream. Gwen went to buy some chicken cutlet thing which was pretty good...and we finished it before our large waffle came. Like hungry ghost festival. Considering how I've been eating the past few weeks...I'm seriously shocked at losing so much weight now larh. I mean, yarh...it's kind of unhealthy. I dropped one whole damn inch. Anyway, we went undergarment shopping since I needed to buy a neutral coloured undergarment and we went to watch HAPPY FEET.
So currently, I have spent off all of the $150 my mum gave me this month and at least $70 from my previous work money...and on sunday, I'll be out to celebrate Jo Lyn and Alicia's birthday...and next friday I'm out with Shalini for dinner. Come to think of it, I suppose it's alright...since I'll be working from next monday on till school reopens.
AND I SHALL BUY MY ICEWINEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope it's not sold out when I get my money to buy it...